Try Search Everything! Do you have a freeware program?

donetao

Banned
Hi Try this freeware software. I guarantee you will love it. I have used it for years to find files left behind after uninstalling programs. Can't find a file. Just start typing the name in the search bar at the top of Search Everything.
PS give it time to load all the files that are on your PC. It won't take long!!
Everything Search Engine
PS Do you have a favorite freeware?? Please post it here and tell what it does.:whistling:
From voidtools: Everything is a search engine for Windows that replaces the normal Windows search with a much faster one. Unlike Windows search, Everything initially displays every file and folder on your computer. You can type in a search filter to limit what files and folders are displayed. Everything only uses file and folder names and generally takes a few seconds to build its database. 1,000,000 files will take about 1 minut
As you keep using your computer, there is no doubt that you will pile up files with passing time. In addition, modern hard drives are increasingly getting larger, and locating items they contain can prove tricky. It is therefore important to have a file search facility that makes it convenient and faster to search for required items. One such program is Everything, a lightweight application that anyone with basic computer skills can use.
PS I have created a thread on Techist about this freeware. Sense we will soon be merging and hopefully be one big happy family, please comment on either forum. LOL
Do you think this will work Janet?? We might as well start socializing and see if we can get along. My way of tying the forums together! LOL
Here's my link to Techist
Gary!!
Just trying to make a good hand here!
http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/search-everything-275695/#post2155499

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom