You got to love popups

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Couple of days ago a storm formed over the north end of Houma and moved quickly south. In the time it took me to pull up NOAA and get a radar map, the bottom dropped out of the sky.
First bolt took out the electronics at the store next door. The second about 30 or 45 seconds later took out our phone system and the internet. What's weird is the internet is on the cable but the TV channels still are working.

I'm back on the hot spot so I won't be on much until they get things fixed.
Enjoy. OH by the way. The camera has auto volume on the mic so the booms are not as loud as they were in person. And would you know it, the bottom just fell out again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTV5SAMIyw

Was 99% sure you meant internet popups, I was gonna say is that still even a thing?

nice storm, weird to say it but i like a good storm. Probably because we rarely have them on this scale. At worst a few trees fall down or a few back yard trampolines go for a ride

How long it's been that you had rain seti?

I have a surprise tonight, it's raining here too and after days of days of hot sun.

This is a welcome relief. :)

I live in California where we have no water and half the state is on fire. You guys can send your rain my way.

If I had the power my friend, I would send you the rain. We have been blessed this year in Oklahoma. I watch the news and I'm doing the rain dance for California my friend!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Rai...oTCPe5jtnGpccCFUL0gAod_rUA7Q&biw=1227&bih=533

I love this one friend!!
images

How long it's been that you had rain seti?

I have a surprise tonight, it's raining here too and after days of days of hot sun.

This is a welcome relief. :)

Before that one I think it was 7 maybe 10 days ago. I feel like I'm back in Texas. When it rains there as well as here, it's like a cow with bad kidneys. It don't fool around.
The really bad thing is we are ground zero for hurricanes coming in from the gulf. More time with out power and internet.

Before that one I think it was 7 maybe 10 days ago. I feel like I'm back in Texas. When it rains there as well as here, it's like a cow with bad kidneys. It don't fool around.
The really bad thing is we are ground zero for hurricanes coming in from the gulf. More time with out power and internet.
That is correct. I was about to ask you what the fuss was all about. :lol:

Gee wizz Seti that is a lot of rain my friend, talk about it coming down in buckets. And as most people here I thought this thread was about browser pop ups too.

And yes we all need to send our rain to California. ;)

Was 99% sure you meant internet popups, I was gonna say is that still even a thing?

Yeah I was expecting internet popups too!

When I was driving through Oklahmo we had some crazy storms. Was great to watch as we don't get anything like that here in England.

Yeah I was expecting internet popups too!

When I was driving through Oklahmo we had some crazy storms. Was great to watch as we don't get anything like that here in England.
If you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, just wait a few minutes and it will change.
Hey if you ever get back to Oklahoma, give me a call. We'll go out and it will be on me!! ;)
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom