All about Windows 10

I think we are getting off topic ,but these things need to be shared. I was on a help forum where the whole staff was banned for disagreeing with the big dog Airbot. There are 4 forums all owned by one person and Airbot is the big dog axe man!!. You get banned from one and you are probably banned from all of them. They don't care about the little guys. You better toe the line and agree or you won't be around very long. These big forums are full of staff that act like Donald Trump. You are fortunate to find this forum and become a member here. There aren't many forums like this one. I have found the bigger the forum, the less I like it and the less I feel at ease to be a member there! This is a great forum and you should appreciate what we have here.
Good caring family members that care and work together to solve problems and also have a little fun. I have looked around for 11 years to find a forum like this.
Gary!!
PS We don't have any one here with disgusting avatars!! We have a good WOT rating and that's a good thing!!

Last edited:
I joined them (W7) in Jan 2013 and only made 89 posts there.

I guess I didn't have much to say there.

I joined them (W7) in Jan 2013 and only made 89 posts there.

I guess I didn't have much to say there.
Hi Bill! there are 4 forums all owned by the same people. Here's the another one.
PC Help, W7,W8, and W10. Banned from one and banned from all of them!!
I'm not welcome on any of them and you want to know some thing else. I could care less about these big dog forums. They are all alike. You need to stay here where your needed my friend.
I have no secrets. I am who I am. I love people and they love me back. It doesn't get any better then that!!:whistling:
Gary!
PS Go on those forums and see what a terrible person I was!! I have nothing to hide! I just didn't always agree and Mr. airbot didn't like it.
I need to quit making these kind of replies. They don't do anyone any good and are only hurtful and will only draw trolls to our forum and that's not good. There are airbots on all large forums. Enjoy what we have here and hope the merger doesn't spoil what we have here!!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I shall remain. :lol:

I started with W7 in 2013 so I joined that forum to get info and maybe participate but as I said, I didn't have much to say there. I didn't need to join so I didn't join the W10 forum but just to get info.

Those Windows forums are good forums to get valiable info and stuff but like Celery, i don't have much to say either. I couldn't contribute all that much since i'm all self taught. I have been a member here at CF for a long while and will always be a member here.

I love this forum and the friendly members. CF has always been a part of my life...;)

... I have nothing to hide! I just didn't always agree and Mr. airbot didn't like it.
I need to quit making these kind of replies. They don't do anyone any good and are only hurtful and will only draw trolls to our forum and that's not good. There are airbots on all large forums. Enjoy what we have here and hope the merger doesn't spoil what we have here!!
I've been an active member on the Win 7 forum since 2009 and I didn't even know Airbot existed. When you mentioned him, I had to go look him up over there.

Back
Top Bottom