Attn Donetao

Actually it's pretty straightforward progressions. Sounds complicated but it's not.

The video #4 is something I discovered while noodling. It's a movement in 3rds from C to C. Then C to C again and F to F. The second half is in Am, the relative minor.

I had a member asked me if I went to Berkeley, I told him no just something I figured out from hours of noodling.

By the way, the 3rd video is what I told you about, the pieces from two BOC songs that I named Astroburn.

Last edited:
Here's a little theory lesson. :)

Am is relative to C because they use the same notes. The difference is the tonic (root or I).

As to your ADE, it's a I-IV-V in A so if you play in C you'd have CFG or in G you'd have GCD. All I-IV-Vs, very common progression.

Using the numerals keeps it from being key specific so you want to play I-IV-V in a key then you'd know what chords to play.

I have played all the notes in a base run ,but it's been to long and I would have dig my base out and tell you the notes, but I would guess you already know what I'm talking about. I need to go jam with my old band at the American Legion, one of these days before I get any older! LOL
PS Here's a theory lesson for you my friend!! LOL LOL!
Gary!
OH by the way these guys drive a base player crazy walking on them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-nAiLbONQ

Last edited:
I just have a Toshiba laptop, but I couldn't hear the base. That's usually the case. The base gets drowned out by the drums and others! I'm country! I don't have any favorites I'm a George Jones fan. Most of my favorites have went on to play in the big band up above. LOL!!
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom