All about Windows 10

I thought everybody knew about the Win 10 forum. It started back sometime in 2013.

There are also forums for Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and a generic PC Help forum, all run by the same group.

Well here's my 2 cents! Yes they all have the same owner and IMHO he is a XXXXXXX.
I was banned from all those forums. Accused of spamming. I never ever spammed and I have no use for anyone that does. They are all huge forums and don't care about anyone. You will get more and better help here. I was to friendly and to windy there on one forum and so I'm now banned on all of them. You want help with your PC?? This is the place to get help! Brink has some excellent tutorials and I recommend them all the time; but you want personal help, get it here.
PS that's funny Celery! I was banned from a forum because I said Google is your best friend!!
You will find a tutorial for any thing you can think of here. Brink was once a friend of mine and he wrote most of these. These are for W7! Enjoy !!!
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/257-windows-7-tutorial-index.html

Last edited:
Gary, I'm a member there. :thumb:
I understand ! Look up Dokie and see what a terrible member I was.:D:hide:
I have no secrets here! I may have many bad faults but lying or deceiving are not my style. I will always tell you the truth. I'm not welcome on a lot of help forums. Some of it is my fault. Some of it is not my fault. I have learned many things in 11 years and I want very much to remain a member here. I hope to learn and pass forward things I have learned and still remember. I have N/P with you being a member there Bill! Do you participate there??
Here's the big dog on the seven forum. As I stated before while I was a member there, Brink and I exchanged PM's. He is a great guy and the smartest person I have ever met!;)
Gary!
PS We better get back on topic! Sorry staff for going off topic!!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
PS We better get back on topic! Sorry staff for going off topic!!

I think they've given up trying to keep us on topic! :D We're such a relaxed bunch here which is kinda awesome... ;)

I think it's strange personally that they've split up seven, eight, ten forums. It would've made sense to me to have them all in one... lots of fixes, mods, drivers, software etc is compatible across them all so in my opinion it's all just wasted effort on their side!

I must admit those forums have pretty good guides but I won't join and will continue to support CF. I've been here 6 years this year and I don't plan on giving up or leaving.

Gary, I'm a member there. :thumb:

Well that win 10 Forum sucks,i was banned cause i stated that Google Chrome +Addblock plus was the best and suggested it there ,they did not like it, and are not a friend of Add-blocks,i also stated that i'm not against adds, but the good ones ,not the crap malware and virus that ride on streams that can screw up you Pc, what the heck we need to download a damn player for,that's what most times show on the adds, and they state in the add that video stream can't be viewed without that player, what a damn lie cause the video streaming plays just fine with the player that is already installed,they want you to click on the download box to screw up your PC, and these guys in this win 10 forum don't want us to use adblock, what a bozos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom