RSAT Tools For Win 10?

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
Has anybody found the RSAT tools for windows 10? I know there was a release for the technical preview but it doesn't seem to work on the final release. I just upgraded my win 7 pro 10 win 10 pro, and my tools are gone.

Hi friend! I just said the Hell with W10 and Restored W7. If you want my advise, you'll do the same. I've had my belly full of all the bugs and things that no longer worked.
Got my W7 back and I'm a happy camper!
Gary!

After a bit more research I'm convinced they're just not available yet. As per the latest MS trend, the corporate side of things is an afterthought.

Another reason i'm staying with W7...i'll just wait til all the bugs are fixed til I upgrade to W10.

Just upgraded my main rig to 10 and I LOVE it. It's so sleek and well organized. Haven't run into any bugs yet. This is one fine OS. But I recognize that some people have found some issues when trying to do very specific things that may not be supported yet.

Just upgraded my main rig to 10 and I LOVE it. It's so sleek and well organized. Haven't run into any bugs yet. This is one fine OS. But I recognize that some people have found some issues when trying to do very specific things that may not be supported yet.
Hi jarlmaster! I loved it for about a week until I found the dirty little secrets and all the bugs. I'm staying with my W7 for now. I may give it a shot again latter. Right now my W7 is just fine. Let me know if you're still loving it in a week!!
Gary
PS Would you mind seeing if you can watch any of the videos here that have been posted by members!
Thanks!!

... Would you mind seeing if you can watch any of the videos here that have been posted by members!
Thanks!!
Donetao - I have no problem watching videos posted by members on my Win 10 machine. I have tried ones that are embedded within the post as well as those that are links to YouTube and both work fine.

Can you post a link to a video that gave you trouble? Might be better to post it in your thread ranting about Win 10 instead of hijacking this thread.

Hi Strollin,
As stated, it just came about through update. Videos would be wonderful, but all I have is a screen shot.
aaf095.png

That happened just after an update...

Can you post a link to a video that gave you trouble? Might be better to post it in your thread ranting about Win 10 instead of hijacking this thread.
Did not mean to hi-jack this thread. I was only commenting about post #5. I have several replies about the video trouble I was having with the W10 up grade and screen shots of the trouble. I don't have that problem after rolling back to W7.
Thanks for your reply!!
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom