Crazy bladder

Hi setishock! I know the feeling friend. I'm 77 and I can assure you it only gets worse. I live in a retirement village and we set around on Thursday playing Bingo and complaining about what we have had removed and replaced. You have to be careful walking down the halls in the high rise and watch for the seniors speeding by in their eclectic wheel chairs. LOL
Ain't life wonderful. I'm thinking we weren't designed to live this long!!:D
Gary!!
It does seem that you have taken very good care of yourself though. Just saying. :)

Yep, and the way I see it, if you lived to be past 70 years old....you are concidered a blessed life. My dad lived to be 93, and he was a very strong man. I mean the man lived all by his self up until he was 89 and couldn't cook any more cause he kept leaving the stove on.

But he was blessed to live that long.

My dad died at 44 and my mom at 78. I'm 65 now and I beat my dad but will I beat my mom?

I doubt it.

Looks like I have this all to come... currently enjoying consistent use of my bladder... I'd better not take it for granted!

Yeah we youngin's still have this to come.

I was fortunate enough to be able to meet both my Great-Grandmothers who were both in their mid 80's I think, Unfortunately my Great-Grandfathers are both dead long before I was thought of. My Grandmother's are both in their mid to late 60's and my oldest Grandfather is 70.

My mom and oldest sister both died at 60, my dad at 68. I'm 62 so have outlived my mom and sister and fully plan to outlive my dad. Of course I'm not in complete control of when I will die but I figure since my dad was a heavy smoker, had only one lung (had one removed due to tuberculosis before I was born) and an alcoholic while I neither smoke nor drink, I have a good chance.

Yeah we youngin's still have this to come.

I was fortunate enough to be able to meet both my Great-Grandmothers who were both in their mid 80's I think, Unfortunately my Great-Grandfathers are both dead long before I was thought of. My Grandmother's are both in their mid to late 60's and my oldest Grandfather is 70.
Literally the same. I plan to take care of myself so that I can see 80.

My mom and oldest sister both died at 60, my dad at 68. I'm 62 so have outlived my mom and sister and fully plan to outlive my dad. Of course I'm not in complete control of when I will die but I figure since my dad was a heavy smoker, had only one lung (had one removed due to tuberculosis before I was born) and an alcoholic while I neither smoke nor drink, I have a good chance.
I still cannot get away from smoking, but I am trying. :)

I cannot stand people who smoke, Its absolutely disgusting. I hate walking into a room and going past someone who stinks of smoke. Its a waste of money..

Back
Top Bottom