Windows back up feature!!

Hi crazyman! I still get the same error. If I untick Desktop, I get the error. If I tick it back, I get the same error. It's always C:\users\Gary\Desktop\Macrium.
I guess that's the only file that's not backing up???? It's Just irritating and I keep thinking there has to be a fix!! I fought the fight with Steven Boots (Microsoft big dog) but got no satisfaction. I sure it could be fixed by Microsoft if they wanted to fix it.
Gary

Gary!!

Here's a up date! I unticked every thing but pictures and still got the same error. MHO is it's crapware and there isn't a fix. Thanks guys for trying. I'm thinking it's a worthless cause and I'll just live without it!!
Gary!!

Hi Does anyone know what this W10 feature is all about?? It's some kind of back up file ???? This is new to me!!
Thanks!!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi Up date if anyone cares. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm now able to create a back up with the windows back up feature. The only thing I did was to upgrade to W10 and then rolled back to W7. I really hate computers. I guess the good news is the back up feature in W7 is working again. Only wish I could say how I fixed it. Oh well, that's computer life.
Gary!

Attachments

• Capture702.jpg
    Capture702.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom