Colored picture of Burter from DBZ

Nice drawing.
So you are a dragon ball fan, eh. Me to. I have read the hole manga 4 times.
I am not a fan of the Anime though. Sooo boring.

If you haven't seen Dragon Ball Abridged, you should. It's a parody on the Anime. They just released episode 49.

I am a dyed in the wool anime fan. Although I don't consider DBZ to be anime worth watching. It's like Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and of course, Bleach. It just goes on and on and on and on. Give me more Ghost in the Shell though. The Major picked a nice cyborg body to inhabit and Bauto thinks any problem can be resolved with enough fire power. It's funny in some places and very deep and dramatic in others. But it's always thought provoking. You can relate some of the day to day issues in the series with issues in the real world. Like refugees.
GitS set the bar for others to live up to as far as graphics and story line. Very well drawn with very little CG. It's not all tech and bang bang. The stories are very good.

Last edited:
Nice drawing.
\They just released episode 49.
I have been dieing for the newest reliese. She and I both keep up with them :lol:

Team four star was at akon too. We almost did not get a chance to see them. After our shift was over, we decided to go to the pool (after a small bite to eat) and then head to their pannel. Tickets gone hours before we got there. We caught a lucky break when two people decided to leave, and we got their tickets as a result. :D

Those guys are some of the funniest people. I would love the chance to just hang with them.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I am a dyed in the wool anime fan. Although I don't consider DBZ to be anime worth watching. It's like Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and of course, Bleach. It just goes on and on and on and on. Give me more Ghost in the Shell though. The Major picked a nice cyborg body to inhabit and Bauto thinks any problem can be resolved with enough fire power. It's funny in some places and very deep and dramatic in others. But it's always thought provoking. You can relate some of the day to day issues in the series with issues in the real world. Like refugees.
GitS set the bar for others to live up to as far as graphics and story line. Very well drawn with very little CG. It's not all tech and bang bang. The stories are very good.
Glad to know that you like and know your anime. What you like is completely up to you (DBZ fan here, but completely discusted with how other "fans" act...). I did enjoy GitS, but I reallly couldnt get into Bleach, Full Metal, and quite a few others.
Being a fan should not feel like being in a cult. Glad to know that there are others out there that feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom