Random Chit Chat

I'm with you guys...Fall is awesome. i'm not looking forward to another Winter though. i'm not a fan of Winter at all. my favorite time of year is Fall. :D

Weird problem at the dentist today. I had a nasty toothache in my wisdom tooth (the only one left) for over a week that I went soon as I got my check.

I get the Novocain and my tooth still hurt. I get more and it still hurt. The dentist said let me try to wiggle that tooth and you tell me if that hurts. I said yeah it does and he said he'll wiggle it some more. I said now it stopped hurting and he held up the tooth.

Whew! That was a relief to get away from the pain but can't figure out why it won't stop hurting with the Novocaine. The side of my face was numb as hell.

Actually the roots were deadened but the top was still hurting.

When he told me he's going to wiggle it he was actually pulling it. The tool was hurting the tooth but I felt nothing at the roots.

Did I say weird? :confused:

Way back in January (New Year's weekend actually), I was walking down the sidewalk and heard and felt a pop in my right foot which was a bone breaking. For the 1st 3 months I had a cast on my foot then for the past 4 months I've had to wear a big boot on my foot. I finally got the go ahead today to toss the boot. Yeah! I can now walk and drive which I have not been able to do for the past 7 months. No more asking family & friends to chauffeur me around any longer. I feel whole again.

Back
Top Bottom