So.. How is Windows 10 going?

So I just turned my laptop on and it says my upgrade is ready but I stopped the download last night. So Microsoft must have lied to me and downloaded it anyway. Any who I am trying to upgrade as we speak.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

Hi CrackerJacker! Please read my reply #55. I think you will find all you questions answered there. It took a me about 2 hours to get it working!!
Gary

Finally found my audio problem. It's the audio device and it points to the speakers and I changed it to point at the audio card.

Every time I open it it's pointed at the speakers. I don't know why I can't lock it on the audio card.

I'm really liking Windows 10 so far, nowhere near as annoying as 8 was, it seems to be working well so far, although the installation process was a little annoying as I wanted a fresh install, so had to upgrade, then make an installation disk, then re format and install again, it's all on now though and activated, completed Dragon Age 2 last night running Windows 10, no problems occurred.

I did notice one problem very quickly though, when I tried to run my Gigabyte driver disk, I got the following message: This version of Xpress install does not support Win 98/ME, Open device failure, so I can't install my driver disk, might have a look on their website maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom