Will You Be Upgrading To Windows 10?

Will You Be Upgrading To Windows 10?

• Total voters
I don't see why not to upgrade. If you already have Windows 7 or 8, it's a free upgrade.
I'll be upgrading for sure.
I can understand you guys who still favors good old Windows 7. But you are gonna have to upgrade sooner or later anyway. Else you are gonna be left behind, just like the long time XP users.

Yipee the download is ready to rumble

ToFa17I.png

Most of the PC's in my house have their upgrades reserved. Been doing updates today to ensure they will be ready when I decide to start the upgrades.

I wonder how long it will take before MS Servers meltdown with everyone trying to download.

Last edited:
I have it downloading for my laptop and bought a retail copy from newegg along with a shiny new 850 evo for my desktop (upgrading from vista). Windows 10 had me at DirectX 12 basically.

Hi I just up graded and it went well. It is a combination between W8.1 and W7 IMHO.
Once I find where every thing is, I'm thinking it will be a good OS. Really surprised with the up grade. If you have questions, I'll try to help!!
Gary

So far I had only some hiccups like one fan made game refused to work full screen, Media Player Classic Home Cinema's file format recognitions got overtaken by Windows for the first time running specific formats, and one game Windows changed its compatibility settings upon exiting.

nVidia's video card driver did not migrate from Windows 7 and I had to download the Win10 specific driver for it to work.

GTA San Andreas had a bit of a hiccup apparently, my friends upgraded to W10 and he can't minimise the game when it's full screen. I suspect a reinstall would sort that though.

I've Upgraded my 2 lenovo desktop and i must say it's doing great, it's still too early to evaluate in detail but at first glance i notice better performance on ATI catalytic graphics card as output to tv Display than in in Win7,on my other HP laptops i notice better wireless in Win 10 , in Win 7 it did not work well on my Xfinity wireless router,i had to use My other Router with WRT software but only could get half speed, now all run great.

Back
Top Bottom