So.. How is Windows 10 going?

datkins91

In Runtime
So for those of you who have managed to download and start running Windows 10.. how is it?

Anything wary people should be aware of?

Finding any problems or incompatibilities with programs, games, etc?

I'm aware it's only just been released... but anything off the bat is still helpful!

Hi! Well mine is going just like I expected. So what do I do now!!!
Why Me??? Here's all my information about this. So do I wait??

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Capture49.JPG
    Capture49.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture50.JPG
    Capture50.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Perhaps this may help? Windows 10

Not so much of a fix, but a manual and alternative way to install Windows 10, for those not prompted by the notification.. which I shall be using at some point as I haven't received one.

Donetao, I had the same issue. Download and run the loader program from datkins link. Worked without issue.

Donetao, I had the same issue. Download and run the loader program from datkins link. Worked without issue.
Hi friend! Thanks for your reply! Here's what I'm trying now!!;)
I will let you know how it went. It's 40% through! Thanks datkins!!
Windows 10 upgrade not showing up yet? Here's how to manually trigger an update | Windows Central

Once automatic updates are enabled, launch Command Prompt in Administrator mode and enter the following command: wuauclt.exe/updatenow. That should trigger the Windows 10 download.

Last edited:
I don't think I was offered a pro option. I downloaded the x64 version and it performed the upgrade on my machine which was win 7 home.

I see.. that may be the reason I got the option for Pro then as this is running Win 7 Pro. How're you finding it thus far? :)

I received the Pro option on two computers that were running Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 8 Professional.

I wasn't given an option on the computer running Windows 7 Home Premium.

Back
Top Bottom