Sound and video glitchy

leonard787

Baseband Member
I'm having trouble with audio and video playback on my Dell Inspiron N7110 laptop, sometimes when I play music or a video, doesn't matter if its streaming in Chrome, Spotify, or something in WMP, the sound and/or the video will start to skip and become very slow, then suddenly things will start playing fine again. I've also occasionally noticed sound problems while using other applications that play sounds, but not as often. Nothing stands out that triggers it or fixes it, I reinstalled my sound driver and it did not help at all.

Anyone got an idea whats up with it?
Attached is a recording of exactly what it's doing
Thanks

I would also try checking for any updates to the video driver. Check the manufactures website or by using the update driver function in Device Manager. Sometimes I've had positive results with one and not the other.

I am running Win7 as well, I went and disabled all the enhancements like Microsoft suggested, and it still is causing problems, I'll try updating the video driver as well to see if that helps

I am running Win7 as well, I went and disabled all the enhancements like Microsoft suggested, and it still is causing problems, I'll try updating the video driver as well to see if that helps
Hi Have you tried the trouble shooting feature??

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom