How many new members this month?

What's to be bashful about Gary? ;)

You know what they say about the internet, "On the internet nobody knows you're a dog." :lol:

Since you're a musician I'd like to know what you think of my guitar playing but my videos were taken down and I'm blocked from posting any. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a lot of I-IV-V progressions. Very popular 3 chords in many many songs.

It does seem we have some new members that have signed up and are sticking around. But we don't need to be getting excited about the ones that sign up just so they can brag they belong to this and that forum.
They sign up and do nothing. It makes our member numbers swell up but it does nothing for the activity in the forum.

And we have got to stop this wandering off topic. It makes us look so random and disorganized. Bots see this and it winds up in the search engines. Human guests see this and it drives them away. It makes us look like a bunch of kids.

A thread starts out a serious subject it should stay on that subject. Not wander off on what your favorite music and chords are. Let's get it together guys cause I'm seriously considering bailing. As far as I'm concerned this lack of focus is worse that the place being a ghost town.

Back
Top Bottom