I changed my dog food

I learned about the dogfood advisor site early on and as an ex breeder licensed trainer I believed I was feeding my dog the best possible food. Nutrisca Lamb is a #5 on that list and lamb is more digestible than other types of food for dogs I had always learned.
A rescue German Shepherd at 5 months she came along really well until age 4 when her skin became dry and full of scabs. I sent away to a site that analized dogs for allergies and found out that almost everything in that dog food she was allergic to.
I switched to the Nutrisca chicken food right away and I can see a huge difference in only a month. Here is the site for $80 you will know, I so believe in doing this!
Pet Allergy Testing Kit - Glacier Peak Holistics - Pet Minded
Are you a dog person or a cat person? Which do you love more?

We use Eden dog food at my home, one of the unexpected benefits of giving the dogs a better quality dog food was the fact we spend significantly less time cleaning up their poo! lol!

That's a great point about better dog food. When I used Orijen for quite a while it was $55 for 15 lbs but it smelled good enough for me to eat and I used 2 cups vs 3 of any other per day so the price therefore wasn't that different and there was less poop to clean up.

Back
Top Bottom