Random Chit Chat

We are fine, than you :)

Don't worry about my car accidents. They are never (so far) serious :)

I'm so very effin stupid. That was a reply to BK once. I'm really sorry, BK. I meant to say "thank you" not "than you". I'm so very stupid :mad:

I hope you didn't take it as "we are better than you" or something :(

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

19917_856162354472529_6356606495069236362_n.jpg

Woohoo, food is secured :D (the rhythm!)

Yeah I know, I'm too lazy to shave my beard... and I'm bald.

That barracuda... as big as it is, it didn't pull as hard! Or am I just too tough? :D

I'm here!! What can we do to get some action??
Gary!!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I just started a new thread about internet connections!

I gave all my amps away!! I kept my strat and my Precision Base. The band I set in occasionally have Amps and I use theirs. To old to log all that stuff around. LOL
Haven't set in lately. Will have to go one of these days!!
Gary!!

I used to have a collection (see my post "My Collection") and more. I sold all except these here:

image url

All I need for some jammin. :)

My half stack here has NOS tubes in it and never looked back (played with new production tubes and they suck). The preamp tubes are Westinghouse and the power tubes are Sylvania (Baldwin Organ stock). I'm sure you remember these brands. :)

Oops, almost forgot I still have my handmade Harper axe:

Last edited:
I Had a VOX tube Amp. Should have never let that go. OH well what the Hell. Our cottage is small and some things had to go. I'm to damn old to care. I will never sell my strat!!

Vox amps are nice, especially tubes. Guitars are personal so yeah they're keepers. My Harper ain't much to look at but well made and only 6 lbs. One piece body and one piece bolt on neck , can't get better than that.

How about a pic of your strat?

How about a pic of your strat?
I'm working on that. Got to dig it out and do that soon. Keep reminding me and I'll Get-er-Done one of these days! Get wife to help me. I'm not into these new digital cameras. I'll get it done one of these days!

Back
Top Bottom