Conceal carry class

Now you just need a good holster!

Check this out, they make it for your P250 and also has a light-bearing model if you want that:
Bravo Concealment · RTT Holster

I have that for my Beretta PX4 (full size) with a Streamlight TLR-1s on it and it conceals it pretty well under a loose shirt. I have their D.O.S. holster for my Nano but I've ordered another RTT from them as it's just so comfortable and secure.

Also, if you plan on carrying spare mags I'd recommend giving this a consideration:
http://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/rtt-combo-pack-light-bearing-holster-1

I wish I could say "I have 3"... Well I have 3 pistols, at least 3 holsters for each... :/

Got to love Arizona we have constitutional carry. Which means no license or permit needed to carry concealed. Congrats on passing the CCW class.

I'm glad I live somewhere where I don't feel so afraid that I need to carry a gun wherever I go. What a bother that would be.

I'm glad I live somewhere where I don't feel so afraid that I need to carry a gun wherever I go. What a bother that would be.
Not to start anything, but why would that be a bother to you?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I wish I could say "I have 3"... Well I have 3 pistols, at least 3 holsters for each... :/
3 shots at 3 feet.

Not to start anything, but why would that be a bother to you? ...
It would be a bother to have to go to a conceal carry class, then spend a ridiculous sum of money buying a gun, then you need ammo for it, perhaps training to know how to use it, have the ability to store it safely when not carrying it, buy a holster and then have to put the stupid thing on every time you go out. All to prevent something that, statistically speaking, will probably never happen.

As Celery said, to each their own. Just not worth the bother to me as I'm not paranoid enough. I might feel different if I lived in downtown Detroit or someplace like that but, thankfully, I don't.

My problem is that I think logically and actually did well in math at school. That's why I don't need to carry a concealed weapon or need to worry about having armed guards at our schools and I also don't play the lottery. The odds of these things happening are just so far out there that they aren't worth worrying about. You would probably be in much more danger driving in your car to and from the conceal carry class than you'd ever be from an armed attacker yet most of us don't give it a second thought when we jump in our cars and drive off.

You made your point but it only have to happen once that you survive or not. I'd like to change the odds in my favor. :)

That's the same logic my wife uses when she buys lottery tickets week after week. IMO, flushing perfectly good money down the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom