Military Impersonators

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
It took me a lot longer to come up with the title for this thread then it should have. I am so angry right now, and yet must remain calm.

I have great respect for those whom have served, and those who still are serving. I do not care for the politics and I do not wish to discuss them, because that is not what this is about. This is about true anger where I am normally VERY calm.

I met someone today. She was wearing a US ARMY military uniform... with nothing on it. I actually thanked her for her time served. She said, and I quote "I killed those towel heads like a boss." I wish I had recorded it.
Sadly, I only know enough about the military from family members whom have served going far back, but I never asked them too many questions. No body in my family acts that way, and I have never seen a blank uniform before.

Cynthia was there, and she has known me and my family well enough to know that this was a problem right then.

I say this to anyone that trys to pretend that they are a soldier.... FU*K YOU! I am so angry right now that I had to place this somewhere, and this forum seemed right.

A soldier is a fighter, a person whom has written a blank check payable up to the balance of there very life.

EDIT
Oh, and thank you to all of the REAL soldiers. Thank you all for putting your lives on the line. Thank you all for facing odds that most people would (and have) run from. Thank you.

EDIT #2, moved a slight amount of the wording around, and censored cussing.

Last edited:
Hi Friend! Thank you for your friend invite. I never saw combat but I served in the USAF 1958-1962. I was a aircraft electrician on the C 130 ( Hercules). I would think that there would be some kind of insignia on the uniform, but I can't say for sure.
images

US NAVY
Yeah it drives me nuts. It's referred to as Stolen Valor. And it's a felony crime.

They should be tarred and feathered.
These are probably young people and they don't have a clue. I would give them a second chance to think about this!. War is Hell and there are always better choices.
Remember this first commandant." Love your neighbor"
Do that and you, and you might succeed in this rotten this world!:whistling:
It my be hard to love someone that hates you, but give it a shot,
it just might might work for you!! It has worked for me!
Gary!
PS, Are you watching this forum Ron Lewis?? You have way to much power over help forums my friend. Hang your head in shame my friend! I gave my heart to MABM and Marcim. You are a sorry person Ron Lewis!
https://www.malwarebytes.org/company/

Last edited:
Running MABM premium and a good anti virus program in real time is all will you ever need, IMHO. Use those programs and use safe sulfuring habit, and you will survive all this BS on the Internet. Make regular back up Images with a third party regularly and you will have no worries!
Gary!

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Running MABM premium and a good anti virus program in real time is all will you ever need, IMHO. Use those programs and use safe sulfuring habit, and you will survive all this BS on the Internet. Make regular back up Images with a third party regularly and you will have no worries!
Gary!
Oops sorry! I'm off topic again!:trash:

I'll never understand why someone would want to impersonate being in the military. I was in the Army (1971-1974) during the Vietnam era (served in Korea not 'Nam). At that time the military was scorned and hated, I NEVER wore my uniform in public. Nowadays soldiers are treated as heroes but I still don't make a point of letting people know I served, I don't hide it but don't advertise it either.

Back
Top Bottom