How many new members this month?

donetao

Banned
Hi! It seems like there has been a lot more action on the forum lately and we are getting new members every day.That's a good thing. This morning I had 16 e-mail notices of new replies on threads that I was subscribed to. Just wondering how many new members have joined this month. I joined 07-05-2015.
I hope I'm not being a pest here. I'm really enjoying the friendly and helpful members here and I sure don't want to wear out my welcome. I try to think of threads I can create that might be helpful and also a little fun. This is a fun thread!
We have one new member; a old friend of mine that always signs his replies with his name(James). I'm thinking that is a friendly way to reply and I'm going to start doing the same thing. Join me if you think that is a good idea!:whistling::hide:
Gary!
PS I would like to see at least 30 members logged on and a 1000 guests at any given moment. However I hope we don't grow to fast. I like small and friendly. I realize there are members from all over the globe and the time will play a big part on who's logged on. I spend way to much time here, but what else can I do??:rofl:
Gary!

Hi Gary, I'm Bill. :)

The internet brought in friends from the 4 corners of the world and we all have a lot in common despite our locations.

We are people and by the way, you were never a pest ok? :lol:

I spend most of my time every day in front of my computer and I have lots to do on it, not just forums which I am member of many.

It's hot as hell outside.

Hi Bill! We got some needed rain in Oklahoma and it's cool here, but that won't last long. Back in the 100's later this week.
Gary!!
PS Glad to hear I'm not a pest. Thanks friend!!

Hi Seems we have about 16 members that are faithful and log on every day, at some time. Different time zones, so doubtful they will all be logged on at the same time!!

While half is active the other half is asleep (other side of world) and vice versa. :)

Hi Gary, I'm Bill. :)

The internet brought in friends from the 4 corners of the world and we all have a lot in common despite our locations.

We are people and by the way, you were never a pest ok? :lol:

I spend most of my time every day in front of my computer and I have lots to do on it, not just forums which I am member of many.

It's hot as hell outside.

Yep it sure it. I'm down here 30 minutes from the gulf and it is not only screaming hot, it's muggy as all get out. The rains have stopped. But the heat index has been out of this world. I too sit on my computer most of the evening hours. When not posting I'm working on my models. Too hot to fly them though...

Back
Top Bottom