software transfer

knightghoul

Solid State Member
so recently my Asus computer (n55ojv-db72t) cover, screen, and other parts broke, and i dont want to pay for the parts when it could be cheaper to get a new computer. But the problem with this, is that i wanted to keep the stuff on my old laptop, like the drive, software, hardware, and other computer systems. So can i buy another Asus computer at a cheap price, and transfer the stuff i wanted to keep.

Last edited:
Last edited:
so recently my Asus computer (n55ojv-db72t) cover, screen, and other parts broke, and i dont want to pay for the parts when it could be cheaper to get a new computer. But the problem with this, is that i wanted to keep the stuff on my old laptop, like the drive, software, hardware, and other computer systems. So can i buy another Asus computer at a cheap price, and transfer the stuff i wanted to keep.

Your only chance is to get a PC of same model #and same motherboard then you can use the same win ops and legitimate your key.
i myself had a Lenovo thinkcenter m series with Linux,i wanted to get win 10 on it for free so i got me another Same Lenovo Model # same motherboard with Win 7 installed very cheap on Ebay,then i cloned another HDD from win 7, and put in the other Lenovo and now i have both PC ready to be upgraded to 10 for free.

Your only chance is to get a PC of same model #and same motherboard then you can use the same win ops and legitimate your key.
i myself had a Lenovo thinkcenter m series with Linux,i wanted to get win 10 on it for free so i got me another Same Lenovo Model # same motherboard with Win 7 installed very cheap on Ebay,then i cloned another HDD from win 7, and put in the other Lenovo and now i have both PC ready to be upgraded to 10 for free.

that sounds more expanse than fixing it...

so wait, let me get this straight, you want me to buy the same exact computer, to just fix my laptop

so wait, let me get this straight, you want me to buy the same exact computer, to just fix my laptop

that's the plan and a good one,the price you pay to repair it, you can buy same model# on Ebay cheap and keep your broken existing pc good parts for future swap;
it's not only that , you can use your existing hdd with the win OPS on it too since it's same mother board and cpu it will be legitimated by MS; if it's same model# and mother board,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom