Suggestion to have a malware section!

you guy's had a good Debate going so i voiced my opinion i never said i was in some sort of school

and why are we a bit touchie anyhow ?

and why attack me ?

i'm new i guess

i do not understand though

you guy's are a bit much wow

:)

James

p.s. do not leave on my account i got other places i can be thats for sure

@celegorm you said

"you've described there"

well i have not described nothing as i did not wright it

that is why there was a link to Malware Removal University

again i would like to ask why i'v been attacked over my opinion ?

and people are upset

i do not understand

James

Sorry, but I don't see where you've been attacked. Where did someone attack you and not simply explain why they didn't like your suggestion?

Hi James! I don't see where anyone has attacked you friend. We just have different feeling about these things. You have seen attacks on me from the trained college people and the banning because I disagreed on a few minor things. Their better than thou attitude doesn't go over well on this forum. I was banned from a forum because I suggested a OP run malwarebytes free. Those things leave a bad taste in my mouth. I have seen some really good trained people and I have seen a lot of them that think they are better than every one else. No one attacks any one one this forum. We discuss things and we don't always agree and that's why I like this forum.
I have not had one reply or thread deleted sense I joined. That's the first time that has ever happened on a forum. The forum is owned by Andy R and Janet H. Good people. They will make the decision about how malware is handled and I will abide by their rules. Please consider celegorm's reply. No one is attacking you; just discussing our differences!!

ok not upset

"Then to be able to help a member but not be allowed? Frankly I'd find another place to post."

"Just because I don't have one of YOUR sheepskins proclaiming I have been trained at YOUR school don't mean jack."

"But if this sort of nonsense keeps up I may just find another place to hang my hat.
I have to get back to cleaning my friends ate slap up laptop"

again it's not my school

again it looks like people are mad

James

p.s.

i'm about to withdraw from this forum before i get band
talk about ego's wow you guy's come off a little harsh

Come on old friend! You're taking this all wrong. You do seem upset even though you state you're not. There won't be any ban talk because you disagree with a topic.
That's not how this forum works my friend. There are no big EGO's here James. If you read the whole thread, you will see there are comments that agree with yours also!!

We understand it's not your school, it's just your idea to make the school a requirement to help people with malware that we don't like. And no, not made just passionate. The anger would happen if I was eventually told that I "wasn't qualified" to help someone when I have plenty of real-world experience that says otherwise.

" it's just your idea to make the school a requirement"

again it's not my idea

i have no school i'm 54 droped out of High School in the 9th grade

i learned what i know by myself with real-world experience just like life

i think education about how to stay safe on the internet is key to help people

like dontetao helps at his retirement village and is a good man for it

i will hang around a bit longer

James

p.s.

i still think that if to meany people tell a noob how fix malware and they get confused
the OP will leave and not come back and this helps no one

Here's the truth! I have tried to enroll in some of those schools. My reputation could be better I admit. I have voiced my thoughts about these schools on other forums. They are a tight bunch and stick together. They have their ways and they don't like the comments I have made on other forums. They never give me a reason, but always refuse my application. I have asked them why I was not excepted. Their answer is always the same "We don't disclose the reasons for not excepting applications"
You disagree with them one time and you get put on their xxxx list. Been there and done that. That's just one reason I don't have a lot of respect for their schools.
Until the merger is done, we will just have to wait for owners decide how to handle this subject. I would suggest we all wait until the merger is done, and cool it for awhile. If you don't like the decision after the merger. You can decide then what you want to do. I'm hanging around no matter what the the decision is. I like it here!! I hope you all hang around. You're all good people and is a great forum.
donetao!!

"
i still think that if to meany people tell a noob how fix malware and they get confused
the OP will leave and not come back and this helps no one

In the 8+ years I've been posting here I've seen that happen maybe once, it's really not that big of an issue. The larger issue would be if everyone who was given permission to help was too busy to check the forums for a few days and it sat and the OP was unassisted - particularly when skillful people do exist on the forum that could have helped.

It also discourages others who know what they are doing from helping. If I'm looking to join a forum to help people why would I even consider one that would require me to take a class or pass a test to be allowed to help?

I've seen areas like this on other forums and they never work. Why? because the post goes unanswered in the restricted area so it goes out to the general population in some other semi-related section where they get the help they were looking for. Or worse, the poster says "well this forum is of no help" and never comes back Eventually, everyone sees a dead section where no one is posting and the section goes away.

Back
Top Bottom