Relaying a nightmare...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I just needed some straight minded people to talk to about this.
For one, I know that this is irrational, but for another, its one of the most frighting things to remember or dream about.

The dream was almost verbatium with the memory of what happened. Cynthia and I where living in a house which used to be my grandmothers house. We live in Texas, which as most people in the US are aware is one of the states in what we call "Tornado Ally". We had DVD's to play with, and we had Yugioh cards to play with. We where buisy in a dual, when it started to rain. I looked outside, and took notice that the sky was green. Cynthia had not been brought up to know what that ment, and I was not yet ready to tell her. Then the thunder. It was a crackle in the sky that went from one side to the other. Now I was scared.

Garland (Where we where staying at the time) evacuated, but we had no way to. The good news for us, is that there was not a touch down close enough to us to do any dammage. That is where the dream seperates.

The dream is like a nightmare of twisters. What would have happened had there been a touch down close enough?? Why am I still even thinking about this???

We usually dream about things that happened to us and our brain have an usual way to store the memory. It's really a jumble of things that makes it weird.

I know I had some weird dreams. I remember this one by heart because it was just weird that I woke up and thought WTF?

I was driving a farm tractor down the city streets picking up people. I was making stops at houses and they get on where ever they can. I mean on fenders, back, top, hanging on sides and on the hood. I woke up after I picked up a bunch of people.

Can you guess why I dreamed of the tractor? Remember the post I made looking for a riding lawn mower? :D

Haha. Sounds like a fun dream Celery.

Yeah dreams can be weird, scary, disturbing.
I mostly dream weird dreams. I NEVER have nightmares. Don't know why.
I hear about people waking up sweating and uncomfortable. I haven't had that happen to me since i was a young child.

I rarely remember my dreams. But the once i do remember is mostly ether weird, action packed, or disturbing.
Some of those i remember are violence influenced. That is not always a bad thing. Some of my more exiting dreams have a little blood in them. (like me killing terrorists). Others are just odd. Like hunting down a cat with my Katana sword. Not cool. Can't help it though.

Last edited:
Never woken up sweating etc, I've had bad dreams though. It's only happened a couple of times but I've also hallucinated in the middle of the night, half dreaming, half awake. I was insistent there was a paper plane on the floor, my Dad knew that wasn't... lol!

Long ago I had a dream, at least I think it was a dream, that I rose from my body. It was the night that I was sick as hell with the flu. I walked into the living room where my folks were watching TV and I asked what's on TV. Nobody said anything so I repeated my question and still nothing, not even a look at me. I got mad and went back to my bedroom. That's when I saw my body still in the bed and that was the last thing I remembered.

In the morning my fever broke and I got up to get some coffee in the kitchen. That's when I asked my mom why y'all didn't say anything to me last night. She said I was in bed sick and hadn't come out last night.

I didn't know what to think of this but I wasn't feeling bad that time.

Last edited:
Wow Celery! That's quite a dream. Thanks for sharing that. I have had this dream several times.
A bright lite shines down and I feel that I can get in the lite and be transported some place. When I step into the lite, I wake up! I have also had several dreams about my father that died when I was 16 years old. It's like he has been gone for a long time and then comes back home. I really love those kind of dreams. I also dream about my son that I lost when he was 23 years old. I'm angry when him in my dreams for dying. I wonder how my life would have been different if my son was still here. I really hope to meet Kyle again some day.

Back
Top Bottom