Another pic from ACon, as well as a few more...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I guess I was killed and dyeing after the cut? :lol:
Anyway, no matter how much trouble it took to make this pic happen, it came out well. :D
mjn98j.jpg

ACON ACON ACON! ROFL!!
I am still trying to get cynthia to trust me enough to charge her freaken tablet using USB. IDK why, but she trusts her parents more than me when it comes to that subject. Without her permission, I cannot do anything right now. The wall plug part went missing during the con so yeah...

Lmao Draygoes

You can tell her that the USB port on a laptop is much less powerful than a tablet wall charger. The wall charger is probably 1A (possibly 2A), USB ports on a PC (even v3) produce maybe max 0.5A. As long as the output to the tablet is 5V and less than 2A (preferably about 1A) then it should be fine!

Hopefully she will believe someone on the forum aha!

As long as the voltage is correct (5V) the current rating for the USB port could be 1000A and things would be OK as the tablet would only draw as much current as it needs from the port.

Generally speaking, USB ports often provide lower amperage than the wall charger which can mean it takes significantly longer to charge a tablet via USB than it would to charge it from the wall charger. In some cases the USB port won't be able to supply enough current to charge the tablet if the tablet's screen is on at the same time.

As long as the voltage is correct (5V) the current rating for the USB port could be 1000A and things would be OK as the tablet would only draw as much current as it needs from the port.

I thought that, but my phone chargers more quickly whilst plugged into a 3A scoket, bit strange, too fast really.

I have tried telling her these things, even to the point of proving it by showing her. Meh, perhaps if I show her this thread...

I thought that, but my phone chargers more quickly whilst plugged into a 3A scoket, bit strange, too fast really.
How can you complain that your phone charges too fast? I think most people would agree with me that I want to be able to charge my phone instantaneously!

Hi! What I want to know is why can't they make better batteries that stay charged longer. Mine always needs to be charged and I seldom ever use it!!

Back
Top Bottom