Random Chit Chat

I did look at synthetic oils but I can't justify the cost for the little driving I do. Mineral oil did me just fine.

Went to Walmart a while ago. Saw this neat little USB fan for $1.50. Now I can have a little breeze to my face.

By the way, the fan IS running. :)

Attachments

• S5030432.jpg
    S5030432.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4
The fan is running? Like, a metal fan is running after a metal singer?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I replaced some electrical wall sockets (if I get the name right) at home. Got myself electrocuted a couple of time.

How many Saudis does it take to change an electrical wall socket (outlet?!?!) ?

I replaced some electrical wall sockets (if I get the name right) at home. Got myself electrocuted a couple of time.

And that is why you throw the breaker/pull the fuse for that circuit BEFORE you work on it, boys and girls.

I don't know if you guys use 110/115 or 220 over there. Both have a nasty bite, though.

No, it's running to chew up your rear end. :lol:
Err, my rear end has fans? Is it that popular?
:hide:

And that is why you throw the breaker/pull the fuse for that circuit BEFORE you work on it, boys and girls.

I don't know if you guys use 110/115 or 220 over there. Both have a nasty bite, though.

Real men don't cut the power circuit before messing with the electricity... just kidding :D

It's 220V over here. It's really was nothing... I'm tough, DEAD tough!

:cool:

I'm hoping you have a back up image of your OS. It would be a piece of cake if you have a image on a external drive. Starting from out of the box is not some thing I enjoy doing. I haven't done that in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom