Jokes N Stuff!

(Tasteless joke alert)
A bloke walks into the bar and his friend shouts out to him

"Where ya been all day?"

"Ah, this morning I was walking through the train yard when I came across a woman tied to the tracks."

"Bloody hell!"

"Yeah, I untied her and we've been having sex all day. But I'm so tired now that I thought I'd come in for a pint."

"Geez... You lucky bastard... Did she give you head?"

"No... I looked everywhere but couldn't find it."

:eek: ahahahahahahaha

mGCX5tL.jpg

-dogs-1313140141.jpg

space-time.gif

Figure (a) is where we should be. Figure (b) is where we are.

I don't have time to explain what this means to a bunch of morons like you, because now I have to go back in time and fix this mess before we all get trapped in a time warp.

I don't have time to explain what this means to a bunch of morons like you, because now I have to go back in time and fix this mess before we all get trapped in a time warp.

Early one morning an elderly retired veteran just finished a piece of artwork he had been working on and yelled to his wife,
" Honey ! Come see what I created ! It's an abstract panorama depicting the six years of the Obama Administration ! "

She yelled back, " Flush the toilet, Herman, and come eat your breakfast ! "

Back
Top Bottom