Random Chit Chat

Smart Guy, there's some conversations you want to get involved in and there's some you sit on the sidelines with your drink and popcorn and watch.

Then there's the ones you just shake your head and walk away...

Smart guy.
Basically Draygoes talks about the double standards feminists have.
Moves and magazines that feature sexy men with perfect bodies gets a free pass by the feminists, while movies and magazines with sexy woman gets them fired up.

Then joedaman talks about tennis :lol:
I am not completely sure what he is on about. Something about woman get paid less.

Actually on average they do. Simple because more men chooses well payed jobs. If a woman and man does the exact same thing, they are gonna earn the same. Feminists don't understand that, because they are retarded brain dead zombies out for human male flesh.

Last edited:
Feminists? Oh yeah, I heard of those.

While I agree with the basics some of them stand for; e.g. lower salary in the same job as a man and getting abused by men for being normally physically weaker, some of them really leave me scratching my head. Can a gender really take the role of the other 100%?

Woman was made from man's rib to be close to his heart to be loved by him and under his arm to be protected by him.

Back
Top Bottom