My collection

Celery

Golden Master
Browsing thru my pics I found a couple that made me wish I didn't sell 'em. Since I'm not playing much anymore I figured I won't miss 'em.

How wrong I was. :sick:

I miss that big half stack which I got for $399 because it was discontinued. 120 watts of tube power.

I miss this one the most even though it was 40 watts of tube it was sweet sounding.

I kinda miss that guitar in the middle too. It was my Carvin Bolt kit guitar with upgrades.

I had a lot of guitars and amps come and go but they were mostly budget stuff. These were the good stuff.

Wow! Cool Celery. I have a Fender strat 1962 or 1961. I think it's worth 10 grand!
Sunburst. I have a Fender base Sunburst Precision. I'm a old country base player has been. I played in several country bands but I gave it up. I'm to dang old for that. Surfing through the forum and found your thread. Thought I would reply! I see your a Fender man. Nice stuff. I hate it that you sold some of them. Old instruments go up in value. I knew there was a reason I liked you. I play very seldom these days. Sit in maybe one set and that's about it. Haven't even done that lately.
donetao!

That strat is certainly worth a pretty penny. Got a pic?

My red Carvin DC127 guitar is well made but not a recognizable name. The guitar on the other end is a handmade Harper BD guitar. I kept those two along with the small Blackheart half stack and the Fender bass amps.

And one pedal, the Adrenalinn III box. :)

I've got one of those blackheart 5W heads, used to play it through a 4x12 marshall Valvestate (old school discontinued hybrid head) cab with 12" celly drivers

Unfortunately it all lives in storage now since I can't actually fit it in my living space anymore. got myself a Vox VT15 to play with instead.

11713439_848093268592485_1066893843_n.jpg

That's Epi Hummingbird, Ibanez RG420EG and Epiphone Futura custom prophecy (dual EMGs)

Hi! I'll have to take some pictures and post them here. Nice Darkseeker! I think about the good old days some times. I once played 3 nights a week in my younger days. A club in a motel, it didn't pay that well, but was a Hell of a lot of fun. I have trouble now setting in for one secession. I have COPD and I'm old. LOL
I had a VOX. I also had a Peavey Base Amp. Brings back a lot of good memories.
Thanks guys!

Nice Explorer you got Dark. :)

I had Blackouts in my DC127 and they were good. Carvin had a sale on the retro M22s so I grabbed the red ones. They were made in the 80s and Carvin found a stock of them in the warehouse so they put 'em up for sale. Pretty good pups.

I'm gonna have to consolidate my pics together one of these days. They're all scattered through the DVDs but here's the Blackouts. I did a lot of pup swaps before I settled down to keepers. :)

Last edited:
Wow! Nice pics guys!!
One day I would like to learn to play one, but that is way far on the back burner of things to do for now. Perhaps some year...
Cynthia can play a bit, but she only knows one song and has never recorded herself. The guitar that she learned it on used to belong to my mother before it was sold.

Back
Top Bottom