Random Chit Chat

You get wiser as you get older but alas, some get stupider (like my nephew). :lol:

On some forums that has no holds barred, the younger generations thinks it's cute to say as many 4 letter words as they can. They think it makes them tough. :rolleyes:

I mentioned a few days ago about the problems we were having trying to find a house to rent. We now have a house and are in the process of packing and getting ready to move.

We had a garage sale this past weekend and sold a bunch of stuff that we don't want to have to move. It's amazing how much crap you can accumulate after living in the same place for 25 years!

I mentioned a few days ago about the problems we were having trying to find a house to rent. We now have a house and are in the process of packing and getting ready to move.

We had a garage sale this past weekend and sold a bunch of stuff that we don't want to have to move. It's amazing how much crap you can accumulate after living in the same place for 25 years!
25 years... you have been living there for my entire life. :eek:
We used to move around a lot... that being about once every 3 - 5 years. When it came to computer... anything... I was a pack rat. Always shocked at the amount of junk, always brought it with me LOL

Back
Top Bottom