Random Chit Chat

My dream car? Would you believe one of them is actually a Mopar? A 1970 Barracuda 440 6-pack, like this:

1970_plymouth_barracuda__cuda_440___6_pack_5_lgw.jpg

Or a 1967 Mustang Mach 1:

001.jpg

And i wouldn't mind having another Maverick, like this '71 Maverick Grabber.

71-maverick-grabber-street-beasts-vermelho-hot-wheels_MLB-F-210477869_5149.jpg

You know, stuff like that. ;)

Back in the 60s I and my sisters had some bad ass cars. Camaro (sis), Firebird (me), Gto (sis), Fury III (me), and Tempest (me). I had a Mustang too but 6 cylinders. :)

Nothing wrong with the old straight sixes. I had a '73 Maverick that had a 250 that could flat out s*** it and get it.

Yeah, it was a 250 and it ran pretty darn good.

I just remembered, I had a Skylark with a baby Wildcat engine. The Skylark, Tempest, Fury III and the Mustang were all '65 models.

Last edited:
Oh my achin' back. :peace:

Where the hell are you Smart Guy? :p

Attachments

• S5030425.jpg
    S5030425.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 4
Wooh! You're one tough old man :p

Um, you pulled it out, I'll put it back in and call it even Steven :D

When I arrive, that is. It's a long way to USA from here you know :)

Haven't you considered using split units instead? I know how those whatever-called-units on the photo are annoying to maintain!

It's already back in. Whew, just in time because it started raining a few minutes later.

setishock, mine is 18.500btu 220V job and it is heavy. It's 20+ years old already.

SM, I have a unit in my bedroom window. Yep, I have my own AC. :)

The big one is for the living room and cool the house.

Last edited:
Hmm, dunno why for some reason my initials are sometimes mistaken to SM even in other forums!

Okay, canceling my ticket... the A/C is back in... and dude, you are some tough old guy for real! God bless :)

Back
Top Bottom