Site host question

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I couldnt find any subsection to put this in, so I am going to leave this question here. If any site staff can think of a better spot to put it in, then I would like to ask you to move it to wherever it belongs.

Ok, on to the question.
I just wish to put up a single page with information related to a group that I am helping to moderate. It will be a full info page, but that really is all I want out of it. This is where the problem starts though, beause I would rather not pay for a host that I only plan to put one info page into.

Does anyone have suggestions for a free hosting service for that small need?

Thank you all for your time.

Does the website matter? Like the URL? If not there are a lot of free venues you can post information.

If however you require a unique URL that is tied to your page, that would be more difficult as it would require registration which costs money.

Does the website matter? Like the URL? If not there are a lot of free venues you can post information.

If however you require a unique URL that is tied to your page, that would be more difficult as it would require registration which costs money.

I do not care about the URL in the least. I just need to create a better info page than what FB will allow me to. What ideas do you have?

Moved to "general Hosting"

There is a bunch of information in this subforum, mainly provided from those doing hosting.

you've not said if ad sponsored is OK,
if it's a simple single light page you could host yourself on a residential connection?

Moved to "general Hosting"

There is a bunch of information in this subforum, mainly provided from those doing hosting.

you've not said if ad sponsored is OK,
if it's a simple single light page you could host yourself on a residential connection?
First, thank you for moving this.

I only wish to host one page (which will include a few images but meh...), and I find every host a bit to heavy handed.
I would prefer that the host not include ads as I am not hosting a site. Perhaps a decent free FTP host?

My ISP will not allow me to host the files on my own. I have tried and failed many times before contacting my ISP about it only to find out the above.

I could use some attention at my place. Maybe do a subdomain off mine. PM me the details.

Back
Top Bottom