Random Chit Chat

Some religion forum. I can't link it here as I presume it is against the rules.

It's weird. All I did was joining to for the social traffic there, to make friends and fool around, and suddenly that invitation for moderation came to me. Now I can't fool around as much haha.
Wow. I am not sure if I should congradulate you or feel sorry for you. :lol:
I know the forum that you speak of, and yeah.... There are some great people in that place, and then there is everyone else LOL

Yup :)

So far I managed to ease the anger of some the offenders with my style. I hope one day I don't get in trouble. I'm not good at getting serious.

Yup :)

So far I managed to ease the anger of some the offenders with my style. I hope one day I don't get in trouble. I'm not good at getting serious.
I will congradulate you on the part of being able to ease troubles. I am not sure how your system works for control, but I know that you have to know when to be hard. Every forum is different, so the approach will be decided by those above and around you.

114F(46c) isn't that far off of some the hotter temps seen in the states every summer...

Heat index here easily reaches 43C late summer.

EDIT: Well, guess I was on a different page in the thread... That aside, MASSIVE THREAD IS MASSIVE?!

I will congradulate you on the part of being able to ease troubles. I am not sure how your system works for control, but I know that you have to know when to be hard. Every forum is different, so the approach will be decided by those above and around you.

That can be taken care of. Decisions over there are done with the consensus of the staff; three same votes. That reason alone can be told to the offender and they will have at least three people to deal with, not just me. The notification can be closed to not accept responses/replies, which I do sometimes and put a note to use the Site Feedback section for any clarifications needed.

But you know, it feels kinda "dunno what" being an Arab moderating an American based forum :D

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

114F(46c) isn't that far off of some the hotter temps seen in the states every summer...

Heat index here easily reaches 43C late summer.

EDIT: Well, guess I was on a different page in the thread... That aside, MASSIVE THREAD IS MASSIVE?!

What's your favorite car?

Oops, off-topic?

:D

:D

Found a 2005 pic of me holding my Agile Les Paul copy. Pretty good guitar but after 3 years of playing it the neck warped rendering it useless. I guess you can't expect seasoned wood on cheap guitars.

My old wagon before I got my Taurus. I guess someone heard me playing and thinks I'm Tone Loc. :lol:

Yo, Celery. Yay for us "seasoned" geeks! I just don't look very seasoned... fat is the body's bondo for wrinkles. ;)

Me in January of '87 (our daughter was seven months old, sitting in a carrier sitting out of frame):

978x2v.jpg

Me, my wife, and our daughter at our daughter's wedding on 9/10/2011:

2yv9zjd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom