Jokes N Stuff!

By that same logic, nuclear weapons don't kill people either. Does that mean we shouldn't be worried about the proliferation of nuclear weapons around the world?

It is the person whose finger is on the button that we should worry about. The nuke will sit there and quietly decay if it was left alone. ;)

It is the person whose finger is on the button that we should worry about. The nuke will sit there and quietly decay if it was left alone. ;)
That's very true but do you still want countries to have many nuclear weapons stockpiled? The more weapons there are available, the higher the likelihood of one being used.

Depending on the size of that stockpile, might have a dozen or more less countries to worry about... Ya know, radioactive dust scatters quiet well when it hits that upper atmosphere.

But seriously... :D
What did the housewife say to the man? "Get your crap together or get out!" :lol:
But on a serious note, I am going to ask kindly that you guys not debate this subject in the current thread. We all have our own stances, and no matter where you stand that was funny.

Last edited:
(Tasteless joke alert)
A bloke walks into the bar and his friend shouts out to him

"Where ya been all day?"

"Ah, this morning I was walking through the train yard when I came across a woman tied to the tracks."

"Bloody hell!"

"Yeah, I untied her and we've been having sex all day. But I'm so tired now that I thought I'd come in for a pint."

"Geez... You lucky bastard... Did she give you head?"

"No... I looked everywhere but couldn't find it."

Back
Top Bottom