Random Chit Chat

How is the humidity? High temps are much more tolerable if the humidity is relatively low. However, any way you look at it, 46C is HOT!

Damn, that's hot.
I think i would die in those temps.
I am very tolerant of cold ( more then the average Dane :D ), but heat is a different story. I prefer temps under 30C.
25C with clear sky and light wind is the most ideal to me.
Wow, I honestly think I'd get heatstroke... ideally I like it around 21 degrees, anything more and it feels a bit hot, lol...

Same here. That's why I'm starting to think I'm not human anymore :D

How is the humidity? High temps are much more tolerable if the humidity is relatively low. However, any way you look at it, 46C is HOT!

Humidity is fair, THANK GOD :D

But in the next city I work in, we get a little lower temps but higher humidity, which makes it worse.

~46C these days takes place for an hour or two in the after noon really and the usual is like ~40C. It is not the the real hot days yet.

I've got a few buddies who live in Vegas where it is in the mid one-teens this week, or roughly 46C. One of them is an EMT and another one is a professional poker player. I'm not sure what the others do.

It's in the mid 80s (F) and high humidity but the sun feels so hot that I felt like I'm being slow cooked.

And I complain about my old car's A/C not cooling right in this heat :rolleyes:

I've got a few buddies who live in Vegas where it is in the mid one-teens this week, or roughly 46C. One of them is an EMT and another one is a professional poker player. I'm not sure what the others do.
For their own sake, I hope it is not some outdoors work!
Wait, is poker play-ism a job?

It's in the mid 80s (F) and high humidity but the sun feels so hot that I felt like I'm being slow cooked.

And become steamed celery :p

In our summer season that has been and gone it got to 49.2C at Roebourne (WA) on 21 February Western Australia in Summer 2015. Its been pretty cold for the start of winter with lows of 9C and lots of rain in Tasmania where I reside.

We do have our exceptional moments too. The central area about three years ago had temps close to 60C for a couple of days and casualties were reported.

We cop a lot of the cold weather and rain because we are at the bottom of the country. Whenever the other states get wild weather like bad winds it usually comes down here and we cop it.

iZTQYsG.png

Back
Top Bottom