Random Chit Chat

Typical insurance company, they'll happily take your money but when you want the service they won't give it.

Happy to hear you'll be getting the injections again :)

Its the same with any business/company, Its like how we owed money to our ISP and they slowed our speeds down to dial-up and rendering our internet and home phones unusable so I got on to the ISP and tried negotiating with first woman paying half the amount one day and the rest by the end of the business week and inreturn restore services to normal but wasn't good enough for her. So I got transferred to someone in billing and accounts she happily negotiated and restored our services and the ISP got their money.

This morning I woke up without a sore neck. Damn what a relief. :)

I had to stop taking Ibuprofen a week before the injections and that was rougher even. This morning I took a couple and the soreness went away. Now I feel great except for my lower back. I'll be back on the table for that, can't wait.

I'm in a mood to jam but that'll have to wait. :dance:

I want to use an old tower to set up a home file server to share video files to a computer running kodi media centre what os would you all recomend on very min specs old xp tower

I want to use an old tower to set up a home file server to share video files to a computer running kodi media centre what os would you all recomend on very min specs old xp tower

In that case I would suggest some form of Linux.

In that case I would suggest some form of Linux.

More than that...
Old tower power draw ~250w? Price per kW = £0.15

Per day you'll use 6kwh of power at a cost of £0.90

Over a year that is £328.50

Get a raspberry pi. Or an plumed A20 or a banana pi, etc,
£30 investment.
5w draw. 0.12kwh per day at a cost of £0.018 per day. Or £6.57 per year to run.

You can attach sats drives directly to the plumed and banana pi boards. (You'll need a usb enclosure for the pi).

You'll end hp with a nicer, quieter, less power hungry cheaper to run device by just throwing your tower out!

Can you plug multiple USB hard drives into any of these

And do they support wifi

I don't no much about rasberry pi I have read a little about them

If so could you recomend any makes and models that could stream 1080p movies to a kodi centre via wifi off external hdd,s

Last edited:
Damn, that's hot.
I think i would die in those temps.
I am very tolerant of cold ( more then the average Dane :D ), but heat is a different story. I prefer temps under 30C.
25C with clear sky and light wind is the most ideal to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom