Glad to be back!

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
Yup, its another "Im back!!!" post LOL

Ok, so lets get the depressing crap out of the way first. After my mothers funural, I was not in any mood to do much of anything. Her funeral did bring some closure, but... well lets just say that a few things did not sit right.

As of last thursday, Cynthia and I both had a chance to have a bit of a change of pace. A-Con (Dallas Anime Convention) was winding up, and we wanted to help. Long story short, we both spent from Thursday to Sunday as Con Patrol, which basicly means that we where part of a team to help keep the peace, and everything organized. Wow was that crazy. For anyone that has ever gone to a convention or ever plans to go to one, PLEASE do not complain about having to wait in lines. The stuff happening in the background is far more crazy, and we do are best not to be noticed.
I will have pics from the convention of some awesome costumes up in a few hours... I just need access to our tablet.

That being said, it was fun and the most needed change of pace at the best time it could have happened ever. We are both going back next year.

If you look at the day of the week, you will notice that we are far past sunday. Yeah, 24,000 (seriously) people in one large hotel and coming into contact with far more of them than you would want too tends to get you sick. So I have had the flu afterwords.

Over all, everything is great. We got to catch some amazing things, stuff got exciting (Alcohol was around for the guests. A lot of it...), and both of us met a lot of new people.

Its nice to be back though, as this is home!!! :D

Well, that's some interesting times you had and for the change of pace you needed it.

To be honest I was wondering where the hell are you. :lol:

Not much going on here but tomorrow I'll get my injections in my neck and lower back.

Finally!

I'll get some relief that I'll be able to enjoy my guitar again. This year and last just sucked for me. I don't know how I did it when I made those videos but I ODed on my pain pills to do it. :lol:

So how's the Texas weather here? Man it is hot!

Well, that's some interesting times you had and for the change of pace you needed it.

To be honest I was wondering where the hell are you. :lol:

Not much going on here but tomorrow I'll get my injections in my neck and lower back.

Finally!

I'll get some relief that I'll be able to enjoy my guitar again. This year and last just sucked for me. I don't know how I did it when I made those videos but I ODed on my pain pills to do it. :lol:

So how's the Texas weather here? Man it is hot!
Good to hear on your injections. I hope for the best for you friend. :)

Weather... well as we always say in Texas, "If you dont like the weather, wait a moment and it will change.". :lol:

That being said, it has been crazy, and only recently setteled down. Tons of rain, several huge storms, and days that will go from 90F to 60F in a few hours. The temp changes and extreme storms are not normal for this time of year here. Sure you get temp fluxuations between days, and basic showers, but this has been wild. Hey, arnt you in Texas? Sorry if I am wrong, but I thought you lived somewhere here or near by.

I'm in San Antonio. :)

We had those crazy storms and flooding. I posted a clip of my street flooding, it's like a raging river. Past few days' nothing but hot sun.

Pretty much the same here. I am glad that you guys are ok. We had quite a bit of flooding ourselves, but Dallas is designed to handle that. ;)

Wow you've had a lot going on my friend, try to take it easy for a while!

I haven't seen setishock for a while either, I don't think he was too happy about the merge though.

I am excited about the merge. Sure there will be a lot of people that we dont know, but that would be the same as if we got a ton of new active users.

Speaking of which, when is this happening? Any new info?

Back
Top Bottom