How did you come up with your username?

oh-my-word.jpg

You shouldn't have... :eek:

My screen name goes back 15 years ago. At that time, and to this day, I found an interest in the wolf. I believe the wolf signifies many things, and I've always related to the wolf throughout my life.

Anyhow, at that time, I needed to make a screen name. Baha Men had just released their song, and I thought it was catchy. Bahawolf was born. I have this name for everything, including license plates (shortened, of course). I've been pulled over by a police officer who recognized me, based on my plates. It was a chance encounter, but was hilarious nonetheless.

Later this year, I'm getting a wolf tattoo done on my upper arm. Somewhere by the wolf will be the name, "Bahawolf", as it has been such an awesome title in my life. :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Computer Forums mobile app

attachment.php

I'm caring for a wolf now. His name is Yukon. He's a little long in the tooth now but will rip you a new ass if you mess with him too much.

As for my name it comes from a paperback series called CT Shock. It was too much to keep explaining the story so some one suggested SE TI Shock. Well SE TI is seti and since I'm a student of the legends of the ancient gods, it fit. So now just to keep from going in to a long drawn out story I just say I'll be shocked if SETI finds life out there among the stars.
It's not really how I feel but screw it.
I even use it for my company name. Seti Enterprises, Inc.

Last edited:
Well jarl is the viking word for captain (specifically of a naval vessel used for raiding) which I remember reading in a book when I was a kid. And I wanted to add an additional superlative like master or chief or boss. Jarlmaster stuck. Oh and technically jarl is pronounced yarl

Back
Top Bottom