How did you come up with your username?

I had to find a new username since i as getting tired of the previous. That nickname was TÆJNI. You properly can't pronounce it correctly given the Scandinavian letter "Æ" . It's train without the "R" and then add "i" at the end.
Anyway.
It war during my education that i wanted a new nickname for steam. I was doing some batch scripting homework at the time. Then it just hit me, that echo command sounds pretty sweet.
As for biker, well, i am a biker.

Currently i am beginning to use another nickname on other services and sites (only 2 places so far) It's _Missingno.
Respect to you if you know who or what Missingno is.
I LOVED THe missingno exploit. Fun to play with, and even better, you could do it with no problem given enough patience.
I never used that to upgrade my User Battle Pokemon, but it was an easy way to get through the game against the crap that the caves threw at you. :angel:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Nintendo even referenced it later on in their game lineup. and a lot of impressive fan art have been made. Like what would it look like if Mewtwo and Missingno made a baby... here it is: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuNo4LZIMAAPTe5.jpg:large

Here is a picture of Missingno:
latest

Imagine meeting him for the first time.
And the lvl 150 + pokemon that came before him :lol:. Thought I was gonna die the first time I saw those. They are normal strength, but the level just makes you want to crap yourself LOL
Oh, and if you did catch it, it did in fact wipe your game. I knew that after not believeing what I had heard about it, and catching it then saving. The only thing that was safe to do was to get it at a lvl 0, then apply rare candy, and it would evolve to a Gangis Kong (its been a while, dont kill me for spelling mestakes). That was the most rare pokemone that you could own outside of Mew. And THE most rare pokemone you could own if you did not use a game shark to get mew.

Do you know of the Gold and Silver glitches? Those where fun too.

Last edited:
He sure was an interesting creature. If you saw him in Pokemon yellow he sometime game with a very glitched sounding battle cry that could last up to 12 minutes. He also looked different in that version. catching him could make the game look like this:
zzazz.png

However there were an easy way to fix it again.

No i don't know those glitches. I had the diamond version of the game.

The glitch in Silver and Gold was that you could duplicate your pokemon, plus the items that they where holding.

When you went to place them in the computer, you shut down seconds after it said not to. When you opened your save, you would have one in your list, and a copy in the computer.

Exploits are fun no? :)

i remember that. You could do that in the first games as well. I had a team of 6 Mewtwo's all at Level 100. :D
It was fun to talk about, but this isn't a Pokemon thread, so lets end the off topic here. :)

Last edited:
I normally go by Trotter or Trotter516. Trotter is my last name and I have been called Trotter for as long as I can remember, even by my dad. My daughter got to experience all the way through school as well, but she is now married and Arp doesn't ring out as well.

My name here will edit into just Trotter when CF and TF merge so my posts here and there will be under one account.

Well my username is basically the initials of my first and middle names then the "_123" part was just something to meet the requirements..

Okay, I'm not really a smart as my name suggests... well it is true I learned English by self learning with ever going to a native English speaking country, but that does not prove anything :whistling:

Ah, it all started with Yahoo Messenger long ago. I used to visit gaming rooms and help people with emulators and to those familiar with it, some emulators are a pain to set.

I used Smart Guy ever since :D

As for my real name, it would give you a tongue and a brain ache :D

Back
Top Bottom