How did you come up with your username?

I have always had a hard time understanding how people can keep track of several usernames in play at once, but that is because I have only ever used two for my entire time online. (Not including cases where your email address is forced as your username/login.)

I've got a text file with my usernames in (I remember my personal ones, this is for work ones which I often don't have a choice over the name), but no passwords, I just include cryptic hints which only I could possibly know ;)

I had to find a new username since i as getting tired of the previous. That nickname was TÆJNI. You properly can't pronounce it correctly given the Scandinavian letter "Æ" . It's train without the "R" and then add "i" at the end.
Anyway.
It war during my education that i wanted a new nickname for steam. I was doing some batch scripting homework at the time. Then it just hit me, that echo command sounds pretty sweet.
As for biker, well, i am a biker.

Currently i am beginning to use another nickname on other services and sites (only 2 places so far) It's _Missingno.
Respect to you if you know who or what Missingno is.

Hmph, well I think it's pretty obvious where my name came from.:whistling:
However, that's boring. So let me explain another name you'll find me use pretty much everywhere except for here and on Facebook. The name is Mudskipper40. It's backstory and origin is more insane of one then I've ever heard.

It all started in 2005. My older brothers had found an online MMORPG known as "RuneScape." One of my brothers decided upon showing me this game even though I was only 7 years of age. He showed me around the game on his account and ended up showing me a location in the game called "Mudskipper Point." When I finally got around to creating myself an account, my brother couldn't think up a unique name for it. We then opened up a map of the game and saw "Mudskipper Point" we both thought the name was pretty cool and I ended up going with the name Mudskipper40. The 40 because at the time my 2 favorite numbers were 4 and 0. I continued to use this name on every game and internet community ever since.

Crazy isn't it?! :lol:

Let me Google that. Ah ha. Yes.. Um... OK,
A glitch in the earlier Pokemon game series. MissingNo. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Well you didn't know it before hand... So that doesn't count. :)
It's for sure at the top 10 most legendary glitches ever.
So many rumors have been made about it, but it all comes down to coding errors. It's amazing what the glitch is capable of doing. Like making all your Pokemon pretty much invincible. It was a huge deal for a 8-10 year old kid on the school playground when i was a kid. (Not to mention the graphical mindfuck it was able to do. Scaring a lot of kids who though their game and profile data would break)
Nintendo even referenced it later on in their game lineup. and a lot of impressive fan art have been made. Like what would it look like if Mewtwo and Missingno made a baby... here it is: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuNo4LZIMAAPTe5.jpg:large

Here is a picture of Missingno:
latest

Imagine meeting him for the first time.

Last edited:
Hmph, well I think it's pretty obvious where my name came from.:whistling:
However, that's boring. So let me explain another name you'll find me use pretty much everywhere except for here and on Facebook. The name is Mudskipper40. It's backstory and origin is more insane of one then I've ever heard.

It all started in 2005. My older brothers had found an online MMORPG known as "RuneScape." One of my brothers decided upon showing me this game even though I was only 7 years of age. He showed me around the game on his account and ended up showing me a location in the game called "Mudskipper Point." When I finally got around to creating myself an account, my brother couldn't think up a unique name for it. We then opened up a map of the game and saw "Mudskipper Point" we both thought the name was pretty cool and I ended up going with the name Mudskipper40. The 40 because at the time my 2 favorite numbers were 4 and 0. I continued to use this name on every game and internet community ever since.

Crazy isn't it?! :lol:

That was the game everyone was playing when I first joined high school :lol::D

Back
Top Bottom