Random Chit Chat

That's not a dog. THIS is a dog. ( A play on That's not a knife. THIS is a knife. From Crocodile Dundee. )
attachment.php

Allow me to introduce Yukon. A Husky/Wolf hybrid. He's 135 pounds. 8 years old.
Spoiled rotten. Eats anything including pepperoncini and banana peppers. Loves onions. Drinks coffee. If you're not guarding your cup, in his furry mind, it's fair game. I know it's not good for him so we keep it away from him. The times he gets some he lays on the floor, eyes open, for hours. Then boy does he have to go outside.
He's a little moody sometimes. Nothing bad really. I established myself right off the bat as the alpha male so we get along great. Amazing how fast you can get his attention with a rolled up paper. The Sunday paper that is.
And with my no bigger than a popcorn fart assistant swinging the paper the dog is just beside himself. I think he would hurt some one pretty bad if they made a move on her. So it surprises him when she corrects him. Now all she has to do is just reach for the paper and he stops whatever he's doing.
Maybe she should try that with her boyfriend...

He belongs to my boss. Seems he's on the list of bad breeds that hotels are not allowed to have on property. He was in Jacksonville and not being taken care of so he was brought up here. I guess he'll go with me when I rotate out.

That's not a dog. THIS is a dog. ( A play on That's not a knife. THIS is a knife. From Crocodile Dundee. )
attachment.php

Allow me to introduce Yukon. A Husky/Wolf hybrid. He's 135 pounds. 8 years old.
Spoiled rotten. Eats anything including pepperoncini and banana peppers. Loves onions. Drinks coffee. If you're not guarding your cup, in his furry mind, it's fair game. I know it's not good for him so we keep it away from him. The times he gets some he lays on the floor, eyes open, for hours. Then boy does he have to go outside.
He's a little moody sometimes. Nothing bad really. I established myself right off the bat as the alpha male so we get along great. Amazing how fast you can get his attention with a rolled up paper. The Sunday paper that is.
And with my no bigger than a popcorn fart assistant swinging the paper the dog is just beside himself. I think he would hurt some one pretty bad if they made a move on her. So it surprises him when she corrects him. Now all she has to do is just reach for the paper and he stops whatever he's doing.
Maybe she should try that with her boyfriend...

He belongs to my boss. Seems he's on the list of bad breeds that hotels are not allowed to have on property. He was in Jacksonville and not being taken care of so he was brought up here. I guess he'll go with me when I rotate out.

Huh? All I see is a couch!

Oh wait, you mean that huge white guy in the middle of the pic that no one can miss :p

Will not ship to:

Russian Federation, France, Greece, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen

Did we leave anyone out? :lol:

Heh, I guess it checked the IP and figured the location I'm browsing from, so they highlighted Saudi Arabia specifically to see it. It was there in red heh.

First I thought it was because pork is not allowed here at all then I thought what if it said beef or chicken or just meet instead :p

Back
Top Bottom