Driver Backup and Restore software

Clarence

In Runtime
:angel:Hi guys,

As I've previously posted in the past, I'm getting problems locating drivers for laptops and desktops online when i do a clean install. Is either the driver does not install correctly or some signature issue. Most clients don't have the original installation disk:facepalm:

I've been looking into software that can save the drivers before I do a clean install. I've been looking at this link : Device driver backup, restoration, update and removal tool for Windows, drivers backup, backup drivers Probably you guys can give me some advise also in what u recommend.

It's better to identify the model of the desktop/laptop that you're reinstalling and find the manufacturers website. For example, if I reinstalled a HP G60 laptop, I'd go to HP's website to get the drivers for that laptop. For graphics drivers I tend to get the latest from Intel, Nvidia or ATI.

If the PC is a custom build, then just open up the PC and check the model of the motherboard (plus other devices in it such as GPU, Audio Card etc)

Thanks.... no it's not a custom built! and the HP driver is not working. i'll check Intel website as you said

Back
Top Bottom