Random Chit Chat

Really guys, thank you for your support. I feel better now :)

I guess it is something foreigners feel when they practice another language. I think they get the impression that it either should be done perfectly or not done at all, which prevents embarrassment successfully. But really, some mistakes are really embarrassing, specially mistakes in semantics. And sometimes I pause long that it feels awkward :D

شكراً جزيلاً يا أعزائي

That was Arabic for "thank you very much, dear all" :)

You spoke good English Smart Guy. :thumb:

The most common mistakes I see from those with English as second language is spelling even though they sound alike.

For example, your instead of you're.

By the way, I went to Academy and picked up a couple boxes of 40sw ammo and a magazine for my Sig P250c. Stuff I needed to go to the conceal carry class and get my permit.

I haven't set the date yet but it'll be this month hopefully. Now that we approved the open carry option I won't have to worry about "printing".

My Sig is not that easy to conceal. :whistling:

So today was my birthday. Here is the front of a hand drawn b-day card my daughter gave me.

I think she's pretty talented.

Attachments

• b-day2015.jpg
    b-day2015.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 3
Here's a pic of the new toolbox my family gave me as a birthday gift next to my old toolbox. I don't think I'll run out of tool storage for awhile now:

toolbox2.jpg

Happy belated Birthday. :)

Nice toolboxes there. I used to have them roll around Matcos when I worked as a mechanic. Now I have a 3 drawer tote box jammed full to take care of my wheels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom