Do You Support The Death Penalty?

I'm for the death penalty only for cut and dried cases where you know for sure the suspects did the crimes. Having them get the life sentences upsets the taxpayers for supporting them.

For questionable cases give them 15 years to death. Time will be taken to reviews cases and find new evidences to add to the cases. If they are guilty after all, put 'em to death.

As to pedophilia, it's a defect just like homosexuality, Only way to control it is to neuter them, take away the sexual drive.

Well just to add my to first post I am not for the death penalty and nor would I wish it upon anyone not even my worst enemy or most hated person, I am sure we've all said we'd want someone dead but surely wouldn't mean it.

So you would let the likes of Sadam Hussein live after all the pure evil he did to all under his dictatorship? There are those who rightly should be put to death. If he had gotten life, he would have been a martyr. Dead, he's nothing.

I think the Death Penalty is a deterrent to crime in a round about way. If a person murders someone and is then put to death, they could never murder someone else. It may not prevent the 1st crime but it ensures there won't be any repeat crimes. Of course, life in prison without parole may accomplish the same thing although it's possible to commit murders and other crimes while in prison.

So you would let the likes of Sadam Hussein live after all the pure evil he did to all under his dictatorship? There are those who rightly should be put to death. If he had gotten life, he would have been a martyr. Dead, he's nothing.

People like that I would be all for killing.

Would be tempted to say Iraq was better with him leading it than after the yanks tore it all down, and now ISIS and other caliphate groups control it :lol:

Hey guys, I believe you already know who I am and where I come from.

I'm against death penalty, but I however believe it should be there in the equation. We have a saying here that roughly translates to: "inevitable evil". That of course does not mean that that evil should be approved, but it just must be considered in some cases.

Life is precious and it should not be taken lightly. Death penalty should not be even considered if there is a hair of doubt in the case.

I'm interested, which execution method do you guys think is the best? Once execution is going to absolutely take place, of course.

Back
Top Bottom