Apple watch released

NikonGuy

In Runtime
Apple Watch Edition - Shop Apple Watch Edition - Apple Store (U.S.)

$17 THOUSAND Dollars hahaha! For the special ones anyway. The Normal ones with just nice bands, are $500-$1000. Stainless steel band costs $700(ish) MORE than a RUBBER BAND. Let me point out, the watch it's self is 100% the same in ALL editions. The only difference is what the band is made of, and ok, the $17 thousand dollar one is made of gold, but still. The $350 green rubber band watch is exactly the same watch as the $1000 Stainless steel band watch, only different bands. I did not know, stainless steel was worth $650 more than rubber :whistling::eek::lol: Apple, once again, over pricing by about 50000% Smart watches are already out for a long time, this is nothing new and the other $300 watches are better than these apple watches. Lol.

It's absolutely pathetic.
Apple... you suck.
My Android watch at release cost 250 bucks. It's only 50 bucks less than the CHEAPEST version, i know, but it has double the battery life, ACTUAL real leather band and looks more like a real watch.

Btw, there are a difference between the standard version and the sport version other than the band. The screen protector is made by a more scratch resistant material and the body's metal is of better quality. But still... those prices 0.0

I wouldn't buy an Apple Watch they are so over priced and like said the Android watches are a so much cheaper and better.

None of the watches I've seen appeal to me, Apple or Android. I think this is one bit of technology that I'm going to skip.

For the time being. You might want to reconsider when the software and products gets better and more polished.

Back
Top Bottom