Sync iPhone contact to Outlook 2013

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
I am helping someone with the task of importing their contacts from an iphone onto outlook 2013. I've searched Google already of course, but it hasn't worked out through the iTunes sync contacts to outlook method. Any ideas for a really easy method or free program to accomplish this?

Agreed. But it is the best solution for the current problem. At least for now.

What I would do is use it to just move the data -- not as a permanent solution. Once the data is moved to Outlook 2013, then deleted it from the cloud. Then going forward, use software like Akruto to sync Outlook with the iPhone or whatever devices you want to use.

The best software for Outlook sync depends on the user's needs. Lots of features to consider.

What I would do is use it to just move the data -- not as a permanent solution. Once the data is moved to Outlook 2013, then deleted it from the cloud. Then going forward, use software like Akruto to sync Outlook with the iPhone or whatever devices you want to use.

The best software for Outlook sync depends on the user's needs. Lots of features to consider.
There is also one last thing to consider. Because we are talking MS software VS Apple software, it may drop a few things.

Perhaps a better solution would be dropbox or Google Drive? I have never owned an Iphone, so all that I know is what I had to google for solutions to.

Back
Top Bottom