IDIOT driver

I'm sorry but that surprised me. Aren't you qualified for benefits?

I'm hearing impaired in both ears and wear hearing aids. So how did I play guitar? Lucky I guess. I don't know how good or bad I am. My friends tells me I played pretty good but I don't think I'll impress an musician. I just like to play.
First of all, enjoying is all that counts.
Next, you are pretty good. Better than most that I hear.
Third, I would say sorry for your being impaired in your ears feel the same as someone whom wishes to feel bad for my eyesite loss, so I will not. I will only say that I understand. It is terrible to lose somthing that you have lived with all of your life.

In other words, I wish you the best. :)

We are pretty much alike. I don't feel sorry for anyone but to be understanding. Feeling sorry just doesn't benefit anyone.

Life is like a boat. Sometimes I get in your boat and share an oar, sometimes you get in mine. :)

That maneuver is one that really irks me. What does someone get out of cutting a corner like that? Do they honestly think they're going to get where they're going any quicker?

I got a dash cam a few weeks back. I've only had it in the car once since I've owned it. Can't imagine I'd ever set it up so that I use it each time I drive my car.

Why not use it every time you drive? You'd never know when something happen to you.

If I were a few seconds earlier we'd have a collision.

Well for one reason, I haven't been able to drive for the past 4 months. Hopefully, I'll get this boot off my foot next week and be able to drive again.

However, it's still questionable whether I would use the camera every time since it just doesn't seem worthwhile to me. Since I only paid $15 for mine, I don't feel compelled to use it. I might consider using it on long trips like when I take a vacation but doubt I'll ever use it on an everyday basis.

Old commercials back in my younger days stated a statistic that I would believe would still hold true today.
"Most accidents happen within ten miles of home."
It's that little commute to get that gallon of milk that's going to get you.

I hate people who cut corners like that. That is right up there with people who put there right blinker on and turn left. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom