Random Chit Chat

Windows 7 X64 Home Premium (came with the laptop).

Yup, I noticed the difference, but it is not as expected.

But it is certainly worth it for now. Windows update took so much less to finish. Start up is not as reviews show. Let's see how it holds up with cramping.

Reviews show sequential read reaches 408MB/s but for me it maxes out at 380MB/s. Probably something in the laptop, and it is a stupid HP with no advanced BIOS settings. Oh well, it was a gift after all. From my boss :cool:

The real benefit you'll see will be in the random read/write ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, all! We're pretty stoked. Planning is chaotic because we're getting married in less than 3 months (short engagement, yes...I know haha!), but it'll be worth it.

Hey all. Another long hiatus for me. How's everyone been? Work's been busy here. FT IT job during the day, PT IT stuff on the side at night makes for a long work week.

Just got engaged. Getting married in less than 3 months, so that's exciting. Other than that, same old, same old on my end.

Little late to the game but congratulations!

Thanks for the well wishes, all! We're pretty stoked. Planning is chaotic because we're getting married in less than 3 months (short engagement, yes...I know haha!), but it'll be worth it.
I know that it will! Congrats for a final time, at least final until you are married, and can you stream it? That wouldnt cost too much (compared to other expenses), and I am pretty sure most of us would enjoy sharing the moment with you.

P.S. (To everyone else; I cannot remember what word I got wrong before using the spell check feature, but when I went to correct it, that word was called correct. Now I wish I knew what it was because I really want to know what it means. :angel: )

I know... But I need to keep my head above water, right? Thanks :)
Agreed. I almost cannot understand, but that is because Cynthia and I have been together forever. I will not speak much of it, but we had a short breakup. Not only could I not be above water during that time... I drowned in my own mistakes. Congrats to you, and you are very welcome.

I cannot help you byond the crap that I did between, which I do not recommend. Please get around it with any method that does not harm yourself or anyone else. That is all I ask.

I would offer to talk, but I am guessing that you are not into that. If so, let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom