Random Chit Chat

Hey all. Another long hiatus for me. How's everyone been? Work's been busy here. FT IT job during the day, PT IT stuff on the side at night makes for a long work week.

Just got engaged. Getting married in less than 3 months, so that's exciting. Other than that, same old, same old on my end.

Hey all. Another long hiatus for me. How's everyone been? Work's been busy here. FT IT job during the day, PT IT stuff on the side at night makes for a long work week.

Just got engaged. Getting married in less than 3 months, so that's exciting. Other than that, same old, same old on my end.
Congrats on the getting married thing! :):):)
I wish you the best of luck. :flowers:

Congrat's to you Dude....Celegorm is tying the knot too. That's cool that two people here at CF are getting married. ;)

Cynthia and I will get married sometime in the next couple of years. As I have stated before, we are waiting for everything to be exactly right.

Cynthia and I will get married sometime in the next couple of years. As I have stated before, we are waiting for everything to be exactly right.
How will you know when everything is exactly right? If my wife and I had waited until things were exactly right before getting married, we'd probably still be waiting! :lol:

Nice!

What OS did you install on it? Notice the difference?

Windows 7 X64 Home Premium (came with the laptop).

Yup, I noticed the difference, but it is not as expected.

But it is certainly worth it for now. Windows update took so much less to finish. Start up is not as reviews show. Let's see how it holds up with cramping.

Reviews show sequential read reaches 408MB/s but for me it maxes out at 380MB/s. Probably something in the laptop, and it is a stupid HP with no advanced BIOS settings. Oh well, it was a gift after all. From my boss :cool:

Back
Top Bottom