A bit of music that I created...

Most of the time things I buy online cost less than the shipping. But then coming from China and wanting it yesterday doesn't help matters.

Receiving shipments ain't so bad especially when it's free.

But to send stuff? bleh.

By the way Draygoes, I have no problem paying $20+ for the shipping but $47? I don't even know if that includes packaging. I used their shipping calculators.

Last edited:
Way to go, bro :D

Erm, is it instrumental?

:whistling:
I have no idea how I missed your post, sorry brother! :eek:

Thank you very much!
The second one was supposed to be, when it had been designed to be a real song. As I stated before, the setup at the time could not handle it, and that became a real problem when layering tracks.

By the way Draygoes, I have no problem paying $20+ for the shipping but $47? I don't even know if that includes packaging. I used their shipping calculators.
I am still shocked at that price! I mean... wow.
We dont even know how much longer that thing can last, much less after the cats have their way. Even if I could pay (which I spent every penny on... somthing slightly more important...), I am not sure that the money should go to people who will extort you like that. :ermm:

That's not all. I told my sis about the shipping and she got miffed that I didn't give it to her. I told her how am I supposed to know that she wanted the keyboard. I gave her a small keyboard years ago and she used it to practice her church music with it on her lap.

She wasn't complaining about it and now she want that oversized keyboard. I asked her where are you going to keep it? There's no room with all her hoarding stuff.

Sometimes she really P me off and I just want to get out. Her DH son don't help either.

That's not all. I told my sis about the shipping and she got miffed that I didn't give it to her. I told her how am I supposed to know that she wanted the keyboard. I gave her a small keyboard years ago and she used it to practice her church music with it on her lap.

She wasn't complaining about it and now she want that oversized keyboard. I asked her where are you going to keep it? There's no room with all her hoarding stuff.

Sometimes she really P me off and I just want to get out. Her DH son don't help either.
Family comes first friend. I had no intention of causing drama in your home, and I am sorry if I did. :facepalm:

You didn't so don't worry about that. :)

My sis can be a PITA sometimes but I'm my own man and they can kiss you know what.

Back
Top Bottom