IDIOT driver

He's going to meet a car in the turning lane one day and it's going to be real bad.

If I could download that video I could give you his tag number.

Last edited:
He's going to meet a car in the turning lane one day and it's going to be real bad.

If I could wish to download it, that video should be under the mp4 format. Howver, this site hosts vids like that, so I would recommend (through PM) if they would give you all of the details, as well as the origonal video captured.

I've thought about uploading it to that site Road Guard but then my safety could be in jeopardy since it's my neighborhood.

Here's another idiot. Speed limit 50 here and the freeway is next to it but he didn't take the on ramp. You can see he's going faster than those on the freeway.

Now you know why I have a dash cam. :)

That guy that went blazing through that school zone isn't smart at all. He's lucky a cop didn't light him up. Cops sometime hang out at school's just to caught idiots like that.

Last edited:
30mph over the speedlimit?

At least. :lol:

That guy that went blazing through that school zone sn't smart at all. He's lucky a cop didn't light him up. Cops sometime hang out at school's just to caught idiots like that.

There usually is as I've seem 'em often but not this time unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom